Re: Some thoughts on a new publication approach

Le lundi 21 octobre 2013 à 16:26 +0200, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> I'm not saying that we can switch TR over to such a system overnight,
> but the plan is both PP-friendly and strikes me as reasonably simple to
> implement.
>
> Any thoughts?

Sounds very good to me too. I think there are probably a small number of
pubrules we would want to keep in the way of the TR branch (e.g. some PP
boilerplate, or easy access to sending feedback?).

In that case, maybe the auto-publish mechanism would not replace to the
latest version until these fixes are in?

But that's probably one of the many details that would need to be looked
into; but the general approach seems right to me.

Dom