Re: ReSpec 3.2

Shane,

for whatever reason (may be Robin already fixed it?), I don't have that
issue in my particular file, anymore - the CDATA start and end
declaration is kept, and nothing is added if it wasn't in the source
code.

Btw, if you were to "force" the advice of those compat guidelines onto
CDATA declaration, then it would only match when <style> and <script>
use their default MIME types *and* the <style>/<script> content matches
those MIME types . But if e.g. <script> is used as e.g. a
template/markup code container, then it can be more complex.

Leif H

Shane McCarron, Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:04:54 -0500:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2010/ED-xhtml-media-types-20100218/#compatGuidelines