Re: IDL problem

From: Shane McCarron <ahby@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:52:18 -0500
To: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Cc: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>, Shane Cell <shane@aptest.com>, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
I wasn't aware you were planning on a new GUI . I think that's a good idea.
But a simple error checking module that runs very early and just halts
processing is what I was thinking of.  Force the errors to be fixed right
away.  Honestly if web browsers had done that to html from day one the
internet wouldn't be such a mess.