IDL problem

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:09:14 +0100
To: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
I'm now struggling with respec with the following code:

         <h3 id="interface-textdecoder">Interface <code
title="">TextDecoder</code></h3>
         <pre class="idl">dictionary <dfn
id="textdecoderoptions">TextDecoderOptions</dfn> {
   boolean fatal = false;
};

It gives an error message: "No IDL definition in element." and various
things then fail to work on the page (eg. no TOC).

If I change class="idl" to class="idlx", the page draws as expected,
except, I suspect, for the styling that should appear at that point.

I looked in the reference section of the documentation but found nothing
helpful.

Please can someone tell me what to do?

RI

PS: I'm really starting to wonder whether I should reconsider using
respec. It's so brittle!  The last three documents I've tried to publish
would have been published *much* faster if I'd just used a text editor.
  Do we have adequate tests in place, and are they used after people
tweak the code?

--
Richard Ishida