Need some help tweaking ReSpec output...

From: Cody Burleson <cody.burleson@base22.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 11:22:00 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
A challenge with Respec I'm hoping someone can help me with.

I'm trying to center my page and limit the width because it's kind of poor
usability for the text to exceed common scan-length lines of 60-80
characters. It seems that ReSpec doen't ReSpect my HTML and CSS changes,
however. Anyone know how to get around this?

Or - better yet, perhaps -  if someone knows where I can find an unminified
version, so I can just work with my own copy? I'm not sure where the repo
is.

--
Cody Burleson