How to run the respec tests from the command line

From: Shane McCarron <ahby@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:29:40 -0500
To: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
I have been making changes to respec, and I have run the tests in the
browser using specrunner.html.  That works well, but of course "if it's not
the same, it's different".  Tests that are passing in Chrome in specrunner
seem to fail when Robin ran them from the command line.

So... the obvious question is "how do I set up a test environment for
respec on a Linux platform from the command line"?

--
Shane P. McCarron