RDFa and MicroFormats

From: Shane McCarron <ahby@aptest.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 10:35:26 -0500
To: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
I note that somewhere along the line ReSpec was modified to generate
microformat compatible classes for things like authors.  That's fine, and
it is not *inconsistent* with RDFa.   However, the way it is written you
get one or the other. Would anyone object to the following:

By default we generate RDFa AND microformats
If you disable RDFa you STILL get microformats (since that is the default
right now).
There is no way to disable microformats (since that is the way it is right
now).

--
Shane P. McCarron