Re: Please don't shout or throw things at this respec newbie

I have filed a bug for this, 3 moths ago:
https://github.com/darobin/respec/issues/157

Citing myself from that bug: ”There are 5 instances of document.write
in http://darobin.github.com/respec/builds/respec-w3c-common.js”

There first one is:

 i.document.write(t), i.document.close(), i.document.form.submit()

Leif H Silli

Marcos Caceres, Mon, 3 Jun 2013 17:37:00 +0100: