Re: Update on the publication process project

Did the first (semi-) automatic merge from /TR today (ran scripts/rdf.js).

Here's the output commit: https://github.com/tobie/specref/commit/46240442.

Works like a breeze. This should be the end of manual updates to the biblio.js for all things W3C. :)

Note we still have to decide what data the main entry should expose by default and then decide where to implement this (in the API, or in scripts/rdf.js).

I'll be moving the repo to github.com/w3c in the near future.

Best,

--tobie