Re: Let's update the Respec documentation!

Add somewhere How to publish a FPWD of a document not intended to become
a Rec.

Iirc, off the top of my head, I think the secret formula is:

[1] set
        specStatus: "FPWD",

[2] add the following line
 noRecTrack: true,

[3] add a sentence to the following as per
Working Group Note.</p>

hth
RI

--