Re: Fall mechanisms (Re: [Pubrules] Changes to enable use of HTML5)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 20:58:18 +0100, fantasai
<fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> Well, the topic was fallbacks for inline SVG, but I don't see what the
> context was. Why are we discussing fallbacks for SVG on spec-prod with
> the assumption that using external references via <object> is out of
> scope?

<object> was already possible. Now HTML5 can be used inline SVG is a
possibility too. The discussion is about the implications of the new
possibility, not about what was already possible.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/