Re: [rfc-i] IETF RFC format <-> W3C pubrules

Note: a third non responsive response.

Are you actually going to answer the question?

What are the other formats that you think should be considered and why?

I suggest that before responding with a fourth non-response you
actually address the question I and others asked.

I am not interested in you being a process Pharisee either.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/