Re: Working on New Styles for W3C Specifications

On 12/06/2011 05:30 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> I'm compelled to point out that there is a second, parallel spec
> redesign effort also going on in the CSSWG (which I believe predates
> Vincent's effort).  This was primarily designed by Divya Manian, with
> additional input from Fantasai, myself, and others.  You can see this
> stylesheet in use on several CSSWG Editor's Drafts, such as:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-images
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-lists

It's also been pushed to the /TR page on some drafts:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-css3-flexbox-20111129/

I'll note that the restyling there is intentionally limited in scope:
it doesn't affect W3C-wide conventions any more than the previous CSS
spec stylesheets did.

~fantasai