From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com<mailto:karld@opera.com>>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:53:24 -0800
To: Adobe Systems <vhardy@adobe.com<mailto:vhardy@adobe.com>>
Cc: "chairs@w3.org<mailto:chairs@w3.org>" <chairs@w3.org<mailto:chairs@w3.org>>, "spec-prod@w3.org<mailto:spec-prod@w3.org>" <spec-prod@w3.org<mailto:spec-prod@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Working on New Styles for W3C Specifications

Vincent,

nice work, somme comments.

Le 28 nov. 2011 à 11:52, Vincent Hardy a écrit :
and Divya Manian on this effort. We have an Editor's Draft that illustrates the draft styles:
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-transforms/
(select the 'additional spec. style toggle in the upper right).

* No style toogle in the upper right (Opera 11.60)
  Oooops strike that, the contrast was so low, I had not seen it ;)
* Adjustable line width for very small screen would be nice (Mediaqueries maybe)
* "i like 100% width… then i resize my browser width to a decent size for me" (colleague comment)
* Property table hard to read at the bottom. Need better style. The values seem to be floating.
* Guidelines for schematic graphs would be a nice touch to add, so there is consistency between specs
* Use of same color for links and code is a bit confusing.
* I would add more space in between paragraphs but that might be me only :)
  difficult to breathe.

Hope it helps

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/