Re: [respec] acronyms

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:07:13 +0100, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> wrote:

> Hi Giuseppe,

robin

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/b21779b4f067/hnreq/hnreq.html

> Also, since you work for Opera I guess that you're using your own
> browser: please know that some recent versions (11.62 and 12 at least)
> have introduced a regression that breaks ReSpec's text processing. The
> result is typically that the document is partially processed (and
> therefore overall looks more or less right) but not all processing has
> actually taken place (and notably not the text processing, which happens
> to be where the <abbr> code lives). Check the JS console for errors. If
> that's the problem you're seeing, it's unlikely that we'll fix it since
> it's a bug in Opera that should normally get fixed with the next version
> (though patches are welcome, if not too hairy!). You can work around it
> by downgrading to 11.52 (or using a competitor's product).

yep I use Opera, but in this case I tested in in chrome and ffx as well
before reporting the issue and I have the same problem.
Maybe I'm just doing something stupid? You can check the document above
and let me know.

--
Giuseppe Pascale
TV & Connected Devices