Re: Placing Abstract and Sotd in table of contents

On 9/7/2011 2:35 PM, Robin Berjon wrote:
> On Sep 7, 2011, at 21:21 , Shane McCarron wrote:
>> I had thought to use lower-case romans for the intro sections, but I agree that it is weird.  I will revert my changes and test yours out.
> I thought of that but I agree it looks strange. Also, I'm not sure pubrules would love those if they showed up in the<h2>  of the relevant sections. It can be quite picky about such things.

Exactly.  I considered ONLY putting it in the ToC, but that would be
even worse.  This seems a reasonable compromise to me.   I also think it
is pretty dumb and that someone in pubs will object and we will end up
not being able to use it ;-)

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120