Re: Proposed W3C Spec Conventions

Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> writes:
> If you have any changes or suggestions from your experience, please do
> bring them back to this list and we can revise the document.

At first I was surprised to see <code> nested inside <pre>, but I
assume that's for CSS styling purposes, to distinguish pre-formatted
code from some other pre-formatted text. Yes?

The orange used for examples is awfully...bright, isn't it?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There is nothing new under the sun but