Re: Auto-generated Bibliographies

On Thursday 12 June 2003 13:50, Dan Connolly wrote:
> I've been wishing for a form where you could paste in a list
> of document URIs and back would come a bibliography for them,
> formatted according to our guidelines...
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/06/manual/#References

I haven't touched XSLT in a while, and never did named templates with
parameters nor external documents, so the attached files includes an
*extremely* newbie attempt at generating a HTML bibliography from a XML
file with bibliography tokens and their corresponding short URIs. I have a
sense that my 3 verbose templates could be collapsed into one, and I
presently don't deal with the formatting of single names, nor multiple
instances of a document (such as FIRST EDITION) well. I don't expect this
to be of much use to anyone, but if someone improves it, that would further
my education at least. <smile/>