Re: Testable assertion tagging for W3C specifications

Please use this version,

[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/framework-20020506/qaframe-spec.html

instead of Dimitris' reference.  Mostly editorial improvements on the path
to publication, but significant ones there.  Note that these are not stable
references, as they are editor's working copies!  (Okay, having pointed to
it, we can leave it as is for a while.)

-Lofton.