Re: Oddity in pubrules

Misha.Wolf@reuters.com wrote:

> Hi Janet,
>
> As pubrules are under discussion, I'd like to raise the matter
> of the errata link in RECs.  A couple of months ago, it was
> proposed that this be moved into the "header", rather than stay
> buried in the SoTD section.  I forget where it was discussed,
> but there appeared to be consensus to make this change.  I see
> that it has not been implemented, eg:
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-WebCGM/
> What is the next step?

Hi Misha,

The Comm Team has decided to go ahead with this,
but has not announced the change to pubrules yet.
I would rather Janet do this, but she is on the
road today.

Susan or Dom, can you propose text here and we can
just ask Janet to sign off on it?

 _ Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447