Re: Copyright issue

Hi all,

I have a hacked version of the official xmlspec stylesheet which solves
some of the issues you mention (attached). I haven't actually looked at
it in several months, but it worked at the time. Here are my comments in
the changelog:

     21 Feb 2001: (dr@netscape.com)
       - Fixed specref to copy issue ids

     4 Jan 2001: (dr@netscape.com)
       - Fixed copyright to include W3C boilerplate only if element is
         omitted in the document. (Note ugly hack to p element template
         which may cause slowdowns in processing).
       - Removed "role = 2e" hack in author. This should be in a stylesheet
         importing this one (similar practice to DTD customizations).
       - Fixed up whitespace problem between name and affiliation.
       - Improved termdef to not interrupt the flow of text.
       - Much improved handling of inline style (old method: pass extra
         style as a parameter; new method: override template matching
         spec in inline-style mode, and apply-imports).

I'm not sure if this actually summarizes everything I did, but it should
be easy to see my changes by diffing against an unmodified copy of the
stylesheet.

Hope somebody finds this useful!
Dan Rosen