Re: Working on a new version of the XML spec DTD

Actually, I was thinking that I should just add a generic "constraint" (and
"constraint note") and then you could use the role attribute to say the
type.  I think I will add this; if you wish, you can then change your
namespace constraint elements over to this.

Now that the DTD is parameterized, it is relatively reasonable to have
"different" DTDs for different specs -- each can have a small customization
layer that meets its needs.

	Eve