Re: discrepancy re. github policy for CGs

On 02/03/2023 14:45, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> There are hacks that allows to do client-side redirects from
> w3c.github.io - e.g.
> https://github.com/w3c/w3c.github.io/blob/main/DOM-Level-3-Events-code/index.html

This could do it. But we can't use that trick for a whole directory,
this needs to be created for each individual file, right? (which should
be feasible, although a little tedious)

> If that's not sufficient or acceptable, maybe we could give an
> exception to allow continued usage of the w3c org since the policy
> didn't really discuss or consider that situation?
I expect that a significant number of CGs are using GH pages, so this
should be a real issue if migration is required/encouraged...