Re: Request for Approval to Use HTML5 Logo on Opencource Events

Hi there,

Hope all is well.

Just wanted to follow up on the email I sent you a few days ago. I'm hoping
to hear back from you regarding the logo request in our opensource events.

If you could take a moment to check, it would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Kelsea Zhang