Re: Missing content on W3C server

Hi Dave,

On Thu, 2022-08-18 at 14:47 +0100, Dave Raggett wrote:
> If you open the URL: https://www.w3.org/standards/webarch/ all seems
> well, until you click on the headers, e.g. Architecture Principles,
> when you get a template page with no real content, see below for an
> example. The exceptions are Meta Data and Internationalization.
>
> I don’t know who maintains this section of our website, but suspect
> that a database lookup may be failing.  Any thoughts?

Those pages were introduced as part of the 2008 website redesign,
several stayed empty with simply boilerplate text (as you can see in
the CVS log of that page [1]).

Note that as most of those pages did not get any love, it was decided
that they will be retired as part of the current website redesign
effort (which might not be out before a few months).

Vivien

[1]
https://cvs.w3.org/Team/WWW/standards/webarch/principles.html#rev1.73

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        https://www.w3.org