Missing content on W3C server

If you open the URL: https://www.w3.org/standards/webarch/ all seems well, until you click on the headers, e.g. Architecture Principles, when you get a template page with no real content, see below for an example. The exceptions are Meta Data and Internationalization.

I don’t know who maintains this section of our website, but suspect that a database lookup may be failing.  Any thoughts?

— Dave

Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>