Re: inaccessible site

Dear Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to write. I am sorry that our site was not sufficiently accessible.
We will endeavour to fix this and are already working on a redesign public website.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/