Re: Fraud Attempt - Need help

Thanks, Roshni,

I am so sorry to read your account but at the same time very glad you told me; I escalated this internally. I believe we need to warn users who may not know what the validator is.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/