FYI/Security

From: Tractornuts <bobfields57@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 13:53:16 -0700
To: site-comments@w3.org
I wanted to let you know if you care at all, that one of the pages that
your name came up in the Source Code has been scamming People out of Money
Selling Products and not Providing the Product to the buyer. I will
continue to file notices about this website until they have been brought to
justice. You might want to remove them from your system.
Their weblink is =
https://www.zhangtengjin.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15&products_id=871
They are stealing from customers using your service.

--
Bob Fields.

NoWhere Farms
Florence Arizona