Happy 30th Anniversary

From: Jason Smith <jason@smarterwiser.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 02:02:36 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org, timbl+speaking@w3.org
Hi Tim

I wanted to message and say thank you for the World Wide Web. You have me the opportunity to work online in my 9-5 job and to help continue inspiring others by giving me the ability to post and share the challenges I’ve overcome in my life. A life without the W3 seems a life less colourful and sad. I hope one day the world and outer universe can share the technology we own and expand each day increasing our abilities.

Happy 30th Anniversary.

Best and Grateful Wishes
Jason

Jason Smith