XSS Vulnerability in W3C

From: Sultan AlHussaini <sultan.alhussaini@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 23:17:44 +0000
To: "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>
Dear W3 stuff,

As you are trying to develop websites and provides everything useful and the best services to the world , also I would like to provide a simple service to you, Actually I have discovered the XXS (reflected) vulnerability in this URL https://validator.w3.org/i18n-checker/check?uri=   (Attached picture prove this) by doing a manual test and I didnít go far more than testing. wherefore, let the security team check and patch it, and please let me know if you need any help.

I apologize to you if there is any breach of your policy, but I tried to keep your site secure.

Note: I am new in penetrating testing (white hat) world, so itís nice to hear some words from you which supports me in my field :)

Best regards,

by.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: by.JPG)