Re: A complaint

Thank you, Stian.
Roman, what Stian wrote.

Please, remind or inform that person that it is expected participants in W3C community uphold the W3C Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct (CEPC) and that you may call the W3C ombuds for assistance if you continue to be wronged.

Kind regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/