Re: A complaint

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 13:38:01 +0000
To: Роман Майборода <roman.maiboroda@icloud.com>
Cc: site-comments@w3.org
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 11:00:05 +0200, Роман Майборода	<roman.maiboroda@icloud.com> wrote:
> One day ago I had a correspondence with a woman from WebAssembly
> community group. Throughout the whole correspondence, she expressed in
> a rude manner although I did not give her a reason. That’s why I want
> to leave a complaint. Can you tell me who can I contact about the
> situation? Thank you!

I am sorry to hear about your experience.

The W3C code of conduct:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/cepc/

If you believe you have experienced inappropriate behaviour,
you should raise your complaint confidentially (not here, this list is
publically archived) to one of the W3C ombuds persons directly:

https://www.w3.org/Consortium/pwe/#Procedures

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
The University of Manchester