Re: Unable to remove myself from a W3C group: https://www.w3.org/users/81476

> On Aug 27, 2017, at 7:34 PM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Hello L Peter,
>
> I am so sorry that you had that experience.
>
> To leave the Music Notation CG, use this link:
> https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/leave
>
> I think the UX bug is this: I think you see the “leave” link on the group’s home page ONLY
> if you are (1) in the group and (2) logged in. So my guess is that you were not logged in,
> in which case you would only see a “join” link and not a “leave” link.
>
> Apologies again for the frustration. Your report will help us fix the site,

Hi again, L Peter.

We have adjusted the site so that it now works as follows:

 * When someone is not logged in, there is a button “Join or Leave this Group”. When the person logs in, the
   presentation of the page changes depending on whether they are already in the group.

Regards,

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>