problems with group membership

From: Paul Topping <pault@dessci.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:35:16 +0000
To: "public-mathonwebpages@w3.org" <public-mathonwebpages@w3.org>
CC: Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org>, "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi,

In order to correct my affiliation, I tried leaving the group (http://www.w3.org/community/mathonwebpages/) and then rejoining. It now seems to be in some sort of limbo state. When I visit https://www.w3.org/community/mathonwebpages/join, it tells me:

"You are already participating in this group as an unaffiliated individual. You may leave the group."

If I click on the "leave the group" link, it takes me to  https://www.w3.org/community/mathonwebpages/leave. I check "I agree to leave this group" and click LEAVE GROUP but it gives me an error message:

"he following errors were encountered: W3cDbObject requested with NULL id ,W3cDbObject requested with NULL id ,Cannot leave a group you're not participating in"

If I assume that I am actually now not part of the group and try to rejoin "...on behalf of your organization", it gives me:

"Your request failed because you did not confirm your affiliation. Please try again."

As far as I can see it didn't ask me to confirm my affiliation. If I go to my profile page, it shows my correct affiliation with Design Science.

Paul