Re: Spoiler tag - suggestion

Dear Bart and Nicolas,

I am unsure why this thread ended up in site-comments@w3.org but judging
by the content, I'd suggest you run it by the public mailing list is for
technical discussion on Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and its
specifications:
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/

Or, another venue could be the Web Platform Incubator Community Group, a
lightweight venue for proposing and discussing new web platform features,
open to developers, designers, and anyone passionate about the Web a place
to hold discussions and publish ideas.
   https://www.w3.org/community/wicg

Best regards,
Coralie