Re: Use of rel attribute on your spec pages

I guess it doesn't matter, as it it going away in HTML 5, but I assumed it
would used the following way:

Assuming you are on page 2;

<link href="Page1" rev="prev"/>
<link href="Page2" rel="next"/>

With rel meaning a forward link, and rev meaning a reverse link. I also
think that's what you said,  but in the specs rel is used for both prev and
next link types. So I guess I'm still confused.

- Joseph Becher