Re: New W3C Web Site Launched

On 14 Oct 2009, at 10:10 AM, Sean Hayes wrote:

> And can you tell me how I navigate to the Timed Text area now.

Sure.

A general comment:

  1) There is a "gentle" path for those looking for broad topics.
Timed text is linked from our
     section on Audio and Video:
     http://www.w3.org/standards/webdesign/audiovideo

  2) There is a "fast" path for those looking for something specific.
On the TR page (default view)
      you'll see "Timed Text" as a category.
       http://www.w3.org/TR/

Other ways:

  1) 50% of people search. There's a search box on every page.

  2) There's a site index linked from the bottom of every page, and
timed text appears there.

Ian