From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ian Jacobs
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:08 PM
To: W3C Members
Cc: chairs@w3.org
Subject: New W3C Web Site Launched

Dear Advisory Committee Representatives and Chairs,

Today W3C launched its new Web site:
  http://www.w3.org/

We also launched the new Member site:
  http://www.w3.org/Member/

I hope that you will find the new sites more usable. You will notice
that some pages are missing content; we plan to continue to add
content over time and invite your contributions (especially from
Working Groups).

I expect that over the next few days we will be fixing bugs in style
sheets, and so forth. Feel free to send comments to site-
comments@w3.org.

Thank you,

Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications