Re: bibtex entry with technical reports

On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 18:29 +0000, Wulf, Jochen wrote:

> Dear sirs and madams,
>
> It would be very convenient to find a bibtex entry published together
> with each technical report. That would make the lifes of hundreds of
> researchers citing those reports every day a lot easier.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jochen Wulf
> SAP AG

Hello Jochen,

Thank you for the suggestion. We don't often receive requests for
bibtext output (but we have received it before). We do have a tool
to generate bibliographic information from our raw data about documents:
 http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr-biblio-ui

We generate the html using xslt:
 http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr-biblio.xsl

Would you be interested in contributing an xslt translator
to bibtex? We could probably plug it in rather quickly.

 _ Ian

> SAP Research Center CEC Karlsruhe
> Vincenz-Priessnitz-Strasse 1
> D - 76131 Karlsruhe
> T + 49 721 69 02 24
> F + 49 6227 78 43 626
> E jochen.wulf@sap.com

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447