Re: Extensions to the XPath Query Language

On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 03:48 +0000, Greg Schmidt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I work for Rockwell Automation.  Recently, I submitted ideas to our
> internal Patent/Innovation committee involving extensions to the XPath
> query language.  The suggestion from out committee was to submit these
> ideas on to the W3C for consideration.  Since I would like to do that,
> would you please tell me how I can get started with that.

Hello Greg,

Thank you for writing. The best way to get involved in the development
of a W3C standard is for your organization to join W3C, and then for you
to participate directly in the XQuery Working Group. Please contact me
(or Karen Myers <karen@w3.org>) if you would like to discuss that
possibility.

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447