Re: Guidelines

Lucinda,

We know there is a problem with the PDF version of WCAG 1.0. Feel free to contact me again if you are unable to download (through the save functionality in your Web browser) or print the HTML versions listed below:

Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag

Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0:
	http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/

Checklist of Checkpoints for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0:
	http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/full-checklist.html

Navigating WCAG 1.0 Guidelines and Techniques Documents:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag10

Regards,
~ Shawn