Re: W3C website conformity check

Scott.Steinbrecher@UCHSC.edu wrote:

>I looked through the home page and several other pages looking for
>the place where I can check my website to see if it meets W3C web
>accessibility criteria (essentially something where I can place my
>web address and get a read-out of the various priority areas).
>Please direct me to this information on your site.

I looked at the WAI home page and found Evaluation and Repair Tools [1]
in the WAI Resources index [2]. From past experience, Bobby is wonderful
as are others but you have to take that readout carefully (don't waste
time until you are certain that the suggestion applies in your case). I
think it is still necessary to do the final check yourself using the
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines [3].

For more information please contact WAI directly as they really are the
experts.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/existingtools.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/Resources/
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/