Re: Where can I send test emails?

Jimmy Cerra wrote:

>Which active mailing list can I send an email testing compatibility
>features with my email client (MS Outlook 2002)?

As I imagine you know, for Usenet newsgroups it is usually misc.test or
alt.test:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/software/nn/getting-started/section-64.html

There is no comparable list for email and lists can differ. All W3C
mailing lists are archived with literal characters, in other words
markup will show. I am sending a copy of this mail to Gerald Oskoboiny
of the W3C Systems Team who will I hope correct me if there are any
exceptions.

http://www.w3.org/Mail/

--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/