Re: Comments no more?

Ian wrote:
> If you didn't find it, I don't know whether that means that it's
> not findable, or that you were looking elsewhere and thus assumed
> it was missing.

Ah, there it is.

I think it may be a case of both; I was looking in a specific place,
but then it's actually the most common place (in my experience)
for someone to look for a "site feedback" link -- at the bottom of
the page.  If you leave it where it is, you should at least link to
it from the Contact and Webmaster pages.  Those are where people
skimming the page are (in my experience) most likely to look.

--Kynn