Re: Comments no more?

kynn@idyllmtn.com wrote:

> What happened to the "site-comments" link on the homepage?  There's
> no way to find that list from either the 'webmaster' link at the
> bottom or the 'Contact' link at the top and bottom -- is there?

Still there.
I moved it to "Send comments about this page" under "Get involved">

If you didn't find it, I don't know whether that means that it's
not findable, or that you were looking elsewhere and thus assumed
it was missing.

I moved it up in the page since otherwise it was buried at the
bottom.

 - Ian

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783