Re: ANN: Griller - RDF from other places

Nice simple idea.  I like how it standardizes what folks already do in
an ad hoc way.

Personally, I don't consider the special name to be a big issue, because
any sane processor is not going to blindly run code from some random URL
anyway.  So I don't see much danger in it being accidentally
misinterpreted.  Think of it merely as a hint.

Thanks,
David Booth