Re: Do you use the W3C RDF validator ?

Hi pa, I presume that should read "client-side option/in the browser".

If so, I have used the service in the past to test remote services that are
not accessible from the client-side. But overall I could probably easily
host the service in-house to compensate for its utility if you plan to take
it down.

If you ask for a vote, I would say keep it on the W3C site. That way I can
trust the service somewhat or at least I would know who to contact in case
there is an issue.

Best,
Marco

--