Re: Do you use the W3C RDF validator ?

Hello Pierre,

I often need a service like "check RDF at URL" when working with the Semantic
Web - which is seldom. For this I usually use the RDFa Validator, which seems
to be a different service:

 https://www.w3.org/2012/pyRdfa/Validator.html

I just tried it and it says

 This service is now discontinued and the underlying software not maintained any more

The absence of a good Validator would make the death of the Semantic Web
glaringly obvious to me.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--