Re: .well-known URI for RDF dumps (see RCF-5785)

https://www.w3.org/TR/void/#well-known
might help.

We used to have a large RDF store of voiD documents from a while ago, but I stopped paying for rkbexplorer.com in general last year.
https://web.archive.org/web/20210228092021/http://void.rkbexplorer.com/
There is still quite. Bit of it on archive.org :-)
https://web.archive.org/web/20210421045302/http://void.rkbexplorer.com/browse/
May give you some more helpful examples.